Student Research and Opportunities
Program Dates: June 11th – July 21st, 2017
WiscAMP is recruiting highly motivated undergraduate students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines who are interested in deepening their understanding of science and math.
WiscAMP Excel Program (WiscAMP Excel) is a science and engineering preparation program for first or second year undergraduates who are:
- Underrepresented in STEM disciplines, and
- Enrolled at a WiscAMP Institution, and
- US Citizens or permanent residents
- First generation and/or low-income college students are also encouraged to apply!
Read more about the WiscAMP Excel Program
- Complete this Application Form (Word doc)
- Obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript
- Send all application materials as an attachment to Gail Coover, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2017.
For more information contact Gail Coover at email@example.com.
- Undergraduate Portal(for those seeking REU and other Summer Programs)
- Graduate Portal(for AGEP, GK-12, IGERT National Recruitment Program, MS PHD’S and NSF Grad Research Fellowships)
- Organization for Tropical Studies
Still need help finding support?
The WiscAMP Scholars Advanced Opportunities Program provides support for WiscAMP-eligible students. There is no deadline for submission to receive this support. You may submit a proposal at any time. Learn more here. Are you a UW-Madison Student? Apply here. Are you a student enrolled at one of the other WiscAMP institutions? Use this application and this budget form.
Have questions? Call WiscAMP Executive Director, Gail Coover @ 608-263-1138 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.