Student Research and Opportunities
Program Dates: May 31st – July 10th, 2015
WiscAMP is recruiting highly motivated undergraduate students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines who are interested in deepening their understanding of science and math.
WiscAMP Excel Program (WiscAMP Excel) is a science and engineering preparation program for first or seond year undergraduates who are:
- Underrepresented in STEM disciplines, and
- Enrolled at a WiscAMP Institution, and
- US Citizens or permanent residents
- First generation and/or low-income college students are also encouraged to apply!
Read more about the WiscAMP Excel Program
Application Materials (due March 6, 2015):
- Student Application and Essay Form (Word doc)
- Submit an unofficial copy of your transcript with your application
Mail Application materials to:
- WiscAMP Excel Program (WiscAMP Excel)
- 2210 Mechanical Engineering
- 1513 University Avenue, Madison WI, 53706
Also, please verify student eligibility as a STEM student within the NSF list of STEM degree majors (PDF).
For more information contact Gail Coover at email@example.com.
- Undergraduate Portal(for those seeking REU and other Summer Programs)
- Graduate Portal(for AGEP, GK-12, IGERT National Recruitment Program, MS PHD’S and NSF Grad Research Fellowships)
- Organization for Tropical Studies
Still need help finding support?
The WiscAMP Scholars Advanced Opportunities Program provides support for WiscAMP-eligible students. There is no deadline for submission of these awards. You may submit a proposal at any time. Learn more here. Are you a UW-Madison Student? Apply here. Are you a student enrolled at one of the other WiscAMP institutions? Apply here.
Have questions? Call WiscAMP Executive Director, Gail Coover @ 608-263-1138 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.