WiscAMP is recruiting highly motivated undergraduate students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines who are interested in deepening their understanding of science and math.
WiscAMP Excel Program (WiscAMP Excel) is a science and engineering preparation program for first or second-year undergraduates who are:
- Underrepresented in STEM disciplines, and
- Enrolled at a WiscAMP Institution, and
- US Citizens or permanent residents
- First generation and/or low-income college students are also encouraged to apply!
Read more about the WiscAMP Excel Program.
- Complete this Application Form (Google Web Form)
- Send an unofficial copy of your transcript as an attachment to Gail Coover, email@example.com.
For more information contact Gail Coover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiscAMP is able to provide resources for high achieving WiscAMP-eligible students with at least 1 publication in a peer-reviewed STEM journal to participate in international research internships. For more information, contact WiscAMP Executive Director, Gail Coover at email@example.com or call 608-263-1138.
The WiscAMP alliance includes 2 research extensive institutions that offer doctoral programs in STEM: UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee. If you are an LSAMP student and would like to pursue your graduate studies in STEM at UW-Madison or UW-Milwaukee, please see the contact information below to learn about our STEM graduate programs and the process for obtaining support through the WiscAMP-BD Fellowship.
For graduate programs at UW-Madison, please contact Gail Coover (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For graduate programs at UW-Milwaukee, please contact Ramona Tenorio (email@example.com)